Heating and Air Conditioning Careers
Do you value professionalism and punctuality? Do you want to work with the best pros in the HVAC industry? Then you could be a candidate to join Greenville’s One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning team. If you are an individual who values a rewarding career and would like your customers to be genuinely satisfied, you may be a match for our team. Browse our current heating and air conditioning careers below.
Assistant Install Technician
This position will assist the Lead Installation Technician in the installation of heating and air conditioning replacement systems.
- Completes installation paperwork in a neat, timely and accurate manner that reflects all tasks performed for reporting accuracy and future comparison
- Uses drop cloths to protect client’s floors while performing installation
- Always maintains a neat work area and inspects that area for cleanliness after completion of each job
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving
- Wears floor savers while in the client’s home
- Assists theLead Installation Technician with maintaining required production levels
- Maintains company vehicle, ensuring that it is clean on both the inside and the outside at all times
- Must have prior, successful experience as an Installation Technician in the HVAC industry
- Must display strong communication skills and technical competence
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and drug screen
- Clean driving record
Client Care Representative
This position answers incoming client telephone calls, and assists with the supervision and dispatching of all scheduled service and maintenance calls.
- Answers incoming client telephone calls and recognizes that this is where the client will form their first impression of the company. Good communication with the client is essential! Has a courteous and pleasant demeanor whether on a phone call or not.
- Ensures that each telephone call is answered before the third ring and that the approved company greeting and script is used each time.
- Notifies clients ahead of time without fail if the Technician is not going to arrive at their home within the scheduled time window.
- Makes outbound calls to Club Membership clients to schedule service appointments as needed to make up for any shortfall in repair calls.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Above-average verbal and telephone communication skills are essential
- Must have good computer software skills
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Must have flexible availability
The Service Technician is responsible for our customers’ long term satisfaction. Successful candidates must have a great attitude, exceptional communication skills, and possess the desire to help people while always focusing on safety.
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers. Diagnose and repair electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and any delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicles including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting monthly vehicle inspection form.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is need to correct.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site. Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Obtain critical customer information at completion of job including signature and email address.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies
- Maintain a well-groomed and neat appearance.
- Have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Present a valid social security number.
- Pass drug test(s) as required by company.
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights and in small crawl spaces.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules.
- Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required.
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction.
To apply for the Service Technician position at One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning of Greenville, SC—please send your resume to email@example.com.
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any illegally recognized basis. Employees of One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning are expected to adhere to a standard of conduct and safety.
Schedule An Appointment Today!
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch very soon.