Lead Installation Technician
This position will lead a team in the installation of heating and air conditioning replacement systems.
- Completes installation paperwork in a neat, timely and accurate manner that reflects all tasks performed for reporting accuracy and future comparison
- Uses drop cloths to protect client’s floors while performing installation
- Always maintains a neat work area and inspects that area for cleanliness after completion of each job
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving
- Wears floor savers while in the client’s home
- Maintain required production levels
- Maintains company vehicle ensuring that it is clean on both the inside and the outside at all times
Minimum Training, Experience and Knowledge Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have prior, successful experience as an Installation Technician in the HVAC industry
- NATE certification preferred
- Must display strong communication skills and technical competence
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and drug screen
- Clean driving record.
- Competitive wages
- Performance-based bonuses
- Steady, year-round work
- Paid family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-matched 401K retirement plans
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Solid job security
- On-going employee training
- A trusted, locally-owned company backed by a national brand
- Supportive management team
- Company supplied and cleaned uniforms
To apply for the Lead Installation Technician position at One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, email you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any illegally recognized basis. Employees of One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning are expected to adhere to a standard of conduct and safety.
Schedule An Appointment Today!
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch very soon.