The Service Technician is responsible for our customers’ long term satisfaction. Successful candidates must have a great attitude, exceptional communication skills, and possess the desire to help people while always focusing on safety.
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers. Diagnose and repair electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and any delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicles including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting monthly vehicle inspection form.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is need to correct.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site. Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Obtain critical customer information at completion of job including signature and email address.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies
- Maintain a well-groomed and neat appearance.
- Have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Present a valid social security number.
- Pass drug test(s) as required by company.
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights and in small crawl spaces.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules.
- Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required.
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Competitive wages
- Performance-based bonuses
- Steady, year-round work
- Paid family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-matched 401K retirement plans
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Solid job security
- On-going employee training
- A trusted, locally-owned company backed by a national brand
- Supportive management team
- Company supplied and cleaned uniforms
To apply for the Service Technician position at One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, email your resume to email@example.com.
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any illegally recognized basis. Employees of One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning are expected to adhere to a standard of conduct and safety.
Schedule An Appointment Today!
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch very soon.